Welcome to Queen Anne’s Sixth Form. Our strong community produces excellent A Level results, with many of our girls gaining places at top universities across the UK, including Oxford and Cambridge. Some students choose to continue their studies abroad or complete degree apprenticeships with industry leading brands.
Life in the Sixth Form is busy and action-packed but our teaching and pastoral care team understand the individual needs of students at this stage of their learning, helping students prepare for examinations, university entrance and employment.
Why choose Queen Anne's Sixth Form?
- Queen Anne’s girls achieve excellent A-Level results 88% A*-C in 2023
- Award-winning Sixth Form Centre with themed breakout spaces, café 6 and tech-filled study pods, set within a 35 acre campus in Caversham and with excellent transport links.
- Experts in educating teenagers based on the latest educational neuroscience research.
- Bespoke tutoring system providing specialist guidance and support.
- Class sizes that allow for quality teaching time and can help to develop confidence.
- Extensive careers and UCAS guidance.
- Professional Standard Leadership Programme focused on Emotional Intelligence. Topics include conflict management and running effective meetings.
- Day, flexi and full boarding options available. Transport network across London, Berkshire, Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire. Plus Sixth Form Car Park.
In addition to classroom learning, students at Queen Anne's are set regular preparation (homework) to complete independently.
Director of Sixth Form
Mr Ben Stephenson
Head of Lower 6 (Year 12)
|Mrs Hilary Jones|
Head of Upper 6 (Year 13)
|Dr Amy Fancourt|