PHASE 3: CHANGING UP A GEAR
Queen Anne’s is once again a force to be reckoned with on the sports field, thanks to the talent, dedication and ambition of the girls and staff. All this despite facilities which limit the girls’ ability to train year-round, regardless of the weather or time of day.
In September 2016, we opened a new fitness suite which has transformed the girls’ training. The old fitness suite was converted into a much-needed additional dance studio.
We are now concentrating on the plans for the outdoor facilities – Phase 3 of the development plan.
The plan includes provision of the following new facilities:
- A Multi-Use Games Area (MUGA)
- Drainage and levelling of the lacrosse pitches
- More fitness facilities in the Morgan Sports Centre
- Floodlit athletics facilities – 100m track, long jump, high jump, discus cage
- Upgrading of the swimming pool changing rooms
- A tennis ‘bubble’
- A jogging track
More information coming soon…
CONTACT THE DEVELOPMENT TEAM
If you would like to chat about any aspect of development at Queen Anne’s, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Charlotte Wootton or Jo Sunderland in the Development Office at the School:
0118 918 7369