“The Wind in the Willows” Cast List Announced
Wednesday 6th March 2013
Junior Production 2013
“The Wind in the Willows”
- Scripts will be available on Monday 18th March – collect them from outside Mr Punter’s office in the PAC.
- Rehearsals will begin on Monday 11th March (no more Monday drama club until next term – Saturday drama club takes place as normal).
- Monday 13th MAY is line learning deadline – no scripts allowed on stage on or after this date.
- Dress Rehearsal is 7.00pm on Thursday 20th June
- Your performance dates are Monday 24th June and Wednesday 26th June at 7.30pm
- Dress Rehearsal is 7.00pm on Friday 21st June
- Your performance dates are Tuesday 25th June and Thursday 27th June at 7.30pm
21 September 2018
Queen Anne's School was delighted to host a working lunch with Daniel Rose, an ex-pupil of Mr Stephenson, who will be attending Medical School in Southampton. He gave a detailed account of the journey he took to get there, and gave sixth form students valuable advice for their own applications.
19 September 2018
Thomas Lange was again announced this summer as a Microsoft Innovative Educator (MIE) Expert joining the more than 7,600 educators in the MIE Expert program worldwide.
14 September 2018
In late June, thirty two L5 and two U5 girls completed their Silver Duke of Edinburgh’s Award qualifying expedition in the Peak District. Read about their adventure!
11 September 2018
Queen Anne's Girls were guests of HRH Prince Andrew at Windsor Castle for the final of the Tycoon enterprise competition. The success of their business, Wish Upon A Jar, secured them the runners up trophy for Key Stage 3.
05 September 2018
"The list of what I love about this school is endless" say Tatler, the full review is now available to read. If you want to find out more on Queen Anne's School and visit us in Caversham, please register to attend an Open Morning.
23 August 2018
Queen Anne’s School is delighted to announce an excellent year of GCSE results with 47% of grades achieved at 9/8 (A*) and 69% of grades at 9-7 (A*-A).
16 August 2018
Queen Anne’s School is delighted to announce another year of excellent A Level results for 2018, with 40% of all grades at A*A and 69% at A*, A or B.
28 September 2018
An aspirational talk from paleoanthropologist and archaeologist Ella Al-Shamahi, about the frontline of science exploration, filled with anecdotes, life lessons and challenges.
04 October 2018
U5 students and their parents are invited to attend an A Level Options Evening on 2 October from 6:30pm. This event is essential for our U5 girls as they approach the end of their GCSE's and choose their A Levels, particularly if they plan on continuing their education at Queen Anne's Sixth Form.