World Book Day
Thursday 7th March 2013
We will be hosting a fancy dress competition on Thursday 7 March for World Book Day. Each house has been given a theme and girls are encouraged to dress up and donate £1 to the school’s charity ‘CRISIS’.
The houses have the following themes:
- Michell: Classic Literature
- Holmes: Modern Literature
- Ffyler: Childhood Favourites
- Maddock: Heroes
- Webbe: Literature and Film
- Wilkins: Villains
- Wisdome: Fairy Tales
Throughout the day we will be joined by author Tim Bowler, who will be running a number of workshops:
- Workshop and book signing for 4S: 10.55am to 12.15pm: Upper Library
- Workshop and book signing for 4A: 12.55 to 2.15pm: Room C
- Workshop and book signing for 4Q: 2.15pm to 3.35pm: Upper Library
24 May 2018
The GCSE and A Level Drama classes went to the Watermill Theatre, on Tuesday 22 May, to see the Watermill production of A Midsummer Night’s Dream.
23 May 2018
Success, joy and elation for 3 Queen Anne's girls as they take part in the, Windsor Colour Run, raising money for charity Clear Sky.
21 June 2018
BrainCanDo is pleased to be able to welcome two sleep experts, Dr Nicola Barclay from the Sleep and Circadian Neuroscience Institute (Oxford University) and Dr Fran Knight from the Institute of Education (UCL)