The Queen Anne's Chronicle
Wednesday 10th December 2014
The second issue of The Queen Anne’s Chronicle, edited by pupils Zuki , L5 and Felicity, U5, is now available to view.
This edition features:
- An interview with Mr Dan Lovell, Teacher of Classics
- ‘Feminism – Equality of the Sexes’ by Rosie Griffin, U5.
- Christmas Treats from Susie Liddell, U5.
- ‘Serial Story’ from PippiRoad.
- A poll collating Favourite Christmas Songs from pupils.
- An interview conducted with Mrs Helen Rich, Michell Housemistress, about Hearing Dogs at Queen Anne’s by Emma Taylor, U5.
- L5 pupil Alice Ives provides an account of her experience as Headmistress for the Day.
- A Book Review based on Malala Yousafzai by Zuki, L5.
- Charlotte Way, L6, provides a feature about the transition from GCSEs to A Levels.
- Miss Bethan Greenhalgh, Teacher of Psychology, writes about ‘Emotional Intelligence: The Eyes have it or do they?’
- A Tribute to Tony Garner by Mr John Owen, Teacher of English.
- A jam-packed feature on Being Vegan.
- Staff give their examples of ‘Christmas Heaven vs Christmas Hell’.
- Lots of fun Christmas puzzles and games to keep you entertained through the festive season.