Junior Drama Production of The Wizard of Oz – Rehearsal Schedule
Monday 18th May 2015
Please find below for the Drama Rehearsal Schedule for the Junior Drama Production of “The Wizard of Oz” – week commencing Monday 18 May:
- Read this entire notice very carefully.
- If you have a clash with the Dance Show, your Dance Show rehearsal takes priority.
- Rehearsals will continue in the school examination week as normal
- You must ensure that you know your lines by Monday 1 June, (even if you haven’t had a rehearsal yet).
Monday 18 May
Tuesday 19 May
- 4.30pm – 5.15pm: Pages 1 – 6 – Dorothy, Aunt Em (A & B), Uncle Henry (A & B), Toto, Munchkins 1 – 4 (A & B), Good Witch (A & B).
- 5.15pm – 5.45pm: Pages 7 – 15 – Dorothy, Scarecrow, Tin Man, Lion (do some of it without a script, please)
Wednesday 20 May
Thursday 21 May
- 4.30pm – 5.00pm: Various – Munchkins 1 – 4 (cast A) and Chorus A
- 5.00pm – 5.30pm – Various – Munchkins 1 – 4 (cast B) and Chorus B
Friday 22 May
Monday 1 June
- All lines must be learnt
- 4.30pm – 6.00pm: Line run (no scripts) – Dorothy, Scarecrow, Tin Man, Lion, Wizard A & B, Good Witch A & B, Wicked Witch A & B
Advance Warning of Evening Rehearsal – Monday 8 June
- 7.00pm – 9.30pm: All of Cast A
Tuesday 9 June
- 7.00pm – 9.30pm: All of Cast B