PHASE 3: CHANGING UP A GEAR
Queen Anne’s is once again a force to be reckoned with on the sports field, thanks to the talent, dedication and ambition of the girls and staff. All this despite facilities which limit the girls’ ability to train year-round, regardless of the weather or time of day.
We have created a detailed sport plan – Phase 3 of the development plan. In addition to a stronger focus on coaching, the plan includes provision of the following new facilities:
- A Multi-Use Games Area (MUGA)
- Drainage and levelling of the lacrosse pitches
- More fitness facilities in the Morgan Sports Centre
- A new, junior lacrosse pitch
- Floodlit athletics facilities – 100m track, long jump, high jump, discus cage
- Upgrading of the swimming pool changing rooms
- A tennis ‘bubble’
- A jogging track
We will phase this work, but we intend to create a MUGA and athletics facilities, and to level Pitch 1 within the next year. Fundraising will be key to this.
We are now preparing for what will be our biggest ever fundraising challenge: a £1.5 M+ capital appeal.
More information coming soon…
CONTACT THE DEVELOPMENT TEAM
If you would like to chat about any aspect of development at Queen Anne’s, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Charlotte Wootton in the Development Office at the School:
0118 918 7369