Every parent of a Queen Anne’s student is a member of the Queen Anne’s School Parents’ Association (QASPA). The QASPA Committee is a friendly and active group of parents and staff that organises events that bring the school community together, raise funds and promote the school. The aims of QASPA are broadly:
- Family: to bring the girls, parents and staff together and help contribute to the sense of community within the school.
- Fun: to enjoy a wide range of activities.
- Fundraising: to fund welcome ‘extras’ for the benefit of the whole school and to raise money for selected charities.
What we do
Over the years, QASPA has organised many successful initiatives of benefit firstly to the girls but also their families. Items purchased by QASPA in the past included a marquee lining for the Sports Hall, equipment hire and music stands for the music department, a DVD player and camcorder for the drama and geography departments, a pyrotechnic system for the drama department, a pond and related equipment for the science departments, ‘memory map’ educational software for the geography department, a telescope and housing, and a donation to each of the houses to purchase pictures etc.
- Saturday 5 October: “Back to School” – Social Supper for Parents.
Welcome drinks and canapés: 7.00pm Carriages: 12.30am
QASPA warmly invite you to join in this fun evening of dinner, dancing, socialising, meeting up with old friends and making new ones. Tickets are priced at £37.50 per person. You can either book a table of 10 or individual tickets. QASPA will organise seating for new parents and existing parents on tables of their year group.
For more information and to book your table/tickets, please click here now
- Wednesday 23 October: VIP shopping day at Bicester Village. For more information, please contact Annette Miller, QASPA Chair on 07831 175741
- Sunday 9 December: QASPA will join the Queen Anne’s Society in hosting the mulled wine and mince pies reception following the Society’s carol service in school chapel.