Generations of girls have attended Queen Anne’s and gone on to be successful professionals and active citizens. Since it was founded on Ascension Day in 1894, the spirit of the school has continued to thrive and former students, parents, staff and current students combine to make Queen Anne’s a strong community.
Each year, the Society hosts a number special events to enable members to gather together and entertainment, theatre trips, sports, good food and friendship. The Society produces an annual magazine and sends regular e-newsletters which keeps our girls up to date with members’ news from all over the world and also provides vital networking and mentoring opportunities.
- Tuesday 2 July: Theatre trip, hosted by Debbie and Duncan Forbes to see Fences, a play by August Wilson, starring Lenny Henry at the Duchess Theatre, West End. Tickets cost £40. The show starts at 7.30pm but we will meet for pre-theatre drinks/dinner. Venue to be confirmed.
- Wednesday 3 July: QA Society Henley Regatta champagne event from 11.30am to 6.30pm. This invitation is extended to our current U6, soon to be members of our Society, and recent leavers (within the last 10 years).
- Saturday 7 September: Committee meeting at 10.30am in the Upper Library, followed by lunch at Myalacarte.
- Friday 25 October: Biennial Westminster Abbey service at 3pm. All guests to be seated by 2.30pm. This is a ticketed event.
- Sunday 8 December: Carol Service in the school chapel at 5.30pm. This is followed by a mulled wine and mince pies reception.
Get in touch!
For all alumni information contact Lauren Troake, Alumni Relations
T: +44 (0)118 9187330