Monday 17th November 2014
It’s Anti-Bullying Week and here at Queen Anne’s we are dedicating the week to highlight this issue. On Tuesday the girls will all wear blue to support the Anti-Bullying Alliance Charity.
The Houses have been working hard on this topic for the last few weeks in preparation for Anti-Bullying Week. The Houses have produced films (coming online soon) and each year group is focusing on a different issue:
- L4s – “Stop and think about sharing”
- 4s – “Stop and think how words can hurt”
- U4s – “Stop and be kind”
- L5s – “Stop and be tolerant”
- U5s – “Stop and take responsibility”
- L6 – “Stop and be considerate”
- U6 – “Stop and be a leader”
Please keep checking back for more information throughout the week. If you would like more information about the Anti-Bullying Alliance, please click here.