Inter-Schools’ Show Jumping Competition
Wednesday 2nd July 2014
The Queen Anne’s School Show Jumping and Grass Roots Competition
Updated: Friday 4 July at 18:00
Enquiries please email email@example.com or telephone 07989 260 006
- Qualifier for Addington Championship Intermediate Level, Hampshire
- Qualifiers for Grass Roots Regional Championship
Now in its third year the Queen Anne’s School Inter-Schools’ Show Jumping Competition will take place on Sunday 6 July 2014 at the Wellington Riding Centre, Hook, Hampshire.
- Click here to download the Show Schedule and Application Form
- Click here to download a PDF version of the Show Schedule and Application form
- Click here to download a Guide to Sponsorship
The competition is open to all NSEA (National Schools’ Equestrian Association) members. Non-members can register for ‘Day Membership’ priced at £5 per rider.
The competition will count towards the ‘Regional Points League’.
The competition will run in accordance with ‘British Showjumping Rules’.
The main classes, 70cm – 1.05m, will be held in Dukes Hall and warm-up will be available in the Indoor School adjacent to the hall.
- Class 1: 70cm
- Class 2: 80cm
- Class 3: 90cm (This class will not exceed 90cm and is a qualifier for the Addington Championships for Hampshire)
- Class 4: 1 – 1.05cm
Following its success last year, we will once again be hosting a Grassroots Competition for riders who wish to jump 40cm-70cm. This competition will be held on the Home Paddock, next to the Duke’s Hall and Hospitality area. Grassroots classes are open to novice ponies or riders. There will be coloured fences with no fillers or spreads. This competition is designed to give confidence and to encourage progression. Riders in the 40cm and 50cm classes may be assisted by the Team Manager.
- Class 5: 40cm (may be led by the Team Manager only)
- Class 6: 50cm (may be assisted by the Team Manager only)
- Class 7: 60cm
- Class 8: 70cm
Fun for all all the family!
This year the show ground will include a hospitality area where prize giving will take place, catering, tack shop and an opportunity to purchase photographs from the show. There will also be Polocrosse demonstrations taking place during the day.
Click here to register your interest for the Queen Anne’s School Inter-Schools’ Show Jumping Competition at Wellington Riding on Sunday 6 July 2014. Once you have registered your interest, please send a cheque payable to ‘Queen Anne’s School’ to:
Nicki Coombs, Queen Anne’s School
Henley Road, Caversham