The Queen Anne's Chronicle
Wednesday 10th December 2014
The second issue of The Queen Anne’s Chronicle, edited by pupils Zuki , L5 and Felicity, U5, is now available to view.
This edition features:
- An interview with Mr Dan Lovell, Teacher of Classics
- ‘Feminism – Equality of the Sexes’ by Rosie Griffin, U5.
- Christmas Treats from Susie Liddell, U5.
- ‘Serial Story’ from PippiRoad.
- A poll collating Favourite Christmas Songs from pupils.
- An interview conducted with Mrs Helen Rich, Michell Housemistress, about Hearing Dogs at Queen Anne’s by Emma Taylor, U5.
- L5 pupil Alice Ives provides an account of her experience as Headmistress for the Day.
- A Book Review based on Malala Yousafzai by Zuki, L5.
- Charlotte Way, L6, provides a feature about the transition from GCSEs to A Levels.
- Miss Bethan Greenhalgh, Teacher of Psychology, writes about ‘Emotional Intelligence: The Eyes have it or do they?’
- A Tribute to Tony Garner by Mr John Owen, Teacher of English.
- A jam-packed feature on Being Vegan.
- Staff give their examples of ‘Christmas Heaven vs Christmas Hell’.
- Lots of fun Christmas puzzles and games to keep you entertained through the festive season.
14 December 2017
In November 2017, over 200 of our girls took part in the UK Computational Thinking Challenge run by Oxford University.
13 December 2017
On Friday 1 December, the Mandarin students from across the Queen Anne's School community travelled to the Victory Services Club in London for the Speaking Mandarin Competition.
11 December 2017
In November, the German A Level students from Queen Anne's went on a trip to the British Film Institute to attend a conference on German Film.
08 December 2017
In November, Sophie W (U6) attended the DSISO European Open Swimming Championships in Paris, which was the first synchronised swimming competition that she had taken part in as a coach.
06 December 2017
On Tuesday 21 November, the Art Scholars from Queen Anne's attended the Foundation Schools' Art Exhibition Private View at the Tanya Baxter Contemporary in Chelsea.
01 December 2017
On Tuesday 21 November, the Senior Musicians from Queen Anne's brought the house down with their outstanding performances at the Senior Music Concert held in the School Hall.
29 November 2017
Dr Bellamy's U6 English A Level class attended an excellent study day at Imperial College, London, hosted by English in Action and focusing specifically on the 'WWI and its Aftermath' examination paper.