The Queen Anne's Chronicle
Wednesday 10th December 2014
The second issue of The Queen Anne’s Chronicle, edited by pupils Zuki , L5 and Felicity, U5, is now available to view.
This edition features:
- An interview with Mr Dan Lovell, Teacher of Classics
- ‘Feminism – Equality of the Sexes’ by Rosie Griffin, U5.
- Christmas Treats from Susie Liddell, U5.
- ‘Serial Story’ from PippiRoad.
- A poll collating Favourite Christmas Songs from pupils.
- An interview conducted with Mrs Helen Rich, Michell Housemistress, about Hearing Dogs at Queen Anne’s by Emma Taylor, U5.
- L5 pupil Alice Ives provides an account of her experience as Headmistress for the Day.
- A Book Review based on Malala Yousafzai by Zuki, L5.
- Charlotte Way, L6, provides a feature about the transition from GCSEs to A Levels.
- Miss Bethan Greenhalgh, Teacher of Psychology, writes about ‘Emotional Intelligence: The Eyes have it or do they?’
- A Tribute to Tony Garner by Mr John Owen, Teacher of English.
- A jam-packed feature on Being Vegan.
- Staff give their examples of ‘Christmas Heaven vs Christmas Hell’.
- Lots of fun Christmas puzzles and games to keep you entertained through the festive season.
18 October 2017
66 U4 girls headed to Charlbury Wood in Oxfordshire for a day of Bushcraft and teambuilding activities!
13 October 2017
On Thursday 28 September, British poet Duncan Forbes visited Queen Anne's to deliver poetry workshops for our U4 and U5 on National Poetry Day.
12 October 2017
Yesterday was an exciting day for multiple Queen Anne's students as they visited Reading University's research centre. This is all part of opting in to our BrainCanDo research project investigating the dynamics of pupil interactions and the spread of motivation through peer groups.
04 October 2017
Sixth Form students from Kendrick School in Reading have been joining Queen Anne's students for life drawing classes.