Queen Anne's Rowing Club Information Evening
Thursday 19th November 2015
Parents and pupils, who are interested in finding out more about the school’s exciting rowing plans, are welcome to attend the Rowing Club Information Evening on Friday 27 November at 6.30pm.
Taking place in the Forum, the evening is an opportunity to discover more about the launch of the QA Boat Club and the development of a progressive and integrated rowing programme.
Our Guest Speaker for the evening will be Mr Robin Dowell. Robin is the GB Junior Head Coach and former Sir William Borlase’s Grammar School Head Rowing Coach and will speak about developing a successful school boat club.
Please find below for the full agenda for the Information Evening:
- 6.15pm – Arrival and Refreshments
- 6.30 – 6.40pm – Introductions by Queen Anne’s Olympians: Miss Christina Boxer, Director of Sport and Community Development and Mrs Natasha Townsend, Head Rowing Coach at Queen Anne’s.
- 6.40 – 6.55pm – Guest Speaker: Mr Robin Dowell, GB Junior Head Rowing Coach
- 6.55 – 7.10pm – QA Presentation: Developing Rowing at Queen Anne’s
- 7.10 – 7.30pm – Q & A Session