SIXTH FORM ENTRY OVERVIEW
The application process for the Sixth Form takes place during the autumn term prior to the year of entry. You are very welcome to join our A Level Fair, U5 to L6 Taster Days and experience boarding.
The requirement for entry is a minimum of six A*-B (or 9-6) grades at GCSE (including English and mathematics) and A*-B (9-6) grades in the subjects to be studied for A Level, please be aware that some subjects have individual requirements, these are outlined in the curriculum booklet. Girls without these grades may be admitted subject to discussion with the Director of Sixth Form.
Entrance Examinations take place in November prior to the year of entry for the Sixth Form. Papers are set in English and Mathematics and for those applying for a Scholarship, a Scholars’ Essay paper is also required.
- Visit: by individual appointment or attend an Open Morning. For individual tours of school, contact admissions. If you have made an enquiry we will automatically invite you to our Open Mornings. Taster Days and boarding experiences are available by arrangement with the Admissions team.
- Register: you are welcome to register at any time.
- A Level Fair in October.
- Sixth Form Entrance Examinations and Scholarships Day in November prior to year of entry.
- Reference provided by existing school.
- Offers including scholarships are made by 1 December prior to year of entry.
- Deadline for acceptance of place: January of year of entry.